29 Sept 2014

They say it's your birthday, it's my birthday too, yeah.

A year of firsts...and then the first big birthday!!

As my little Tiger lily is celebrating her first birthday, I realise it's also my first birthday as a mother.
And I wanted a BIG celebration. I know that my baby won't remember any of the fuss i made over personally packed goody bags, deciding the guest list, the menu, the decorations..., but I will.
It was more about celebrating our joy and success at surviving the first year of parenthood.
So, A very happy Birthday to my Bub...and to Us!!








A rainbow themed first birthday bash!!!


Title lyrics - It's your birthday - Beatles



                                                           



1 comment:

  1. welldone neha. colourful and creative as you 've always been.looking forward to see more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete