20 Nov 2016

THEN I LOOK AT YOU...AND THE WORLD IS ALRIGHT WITH ME....

Title - Its a lovely day by Bill Withers.


Such a beautiful song....an instant pick me up! And its stuck in my head! Which is not a bad thing at all.

Starting my maternity leave a week earlier than I had initially planned, its been 2 weeks since I have been home. The intent was to rest a little. A tiny little bit. And that is exactly what i have not had. No one to blame but myself!! 
Trying to make the most of the ''nesting'' period/ instinct/Syndrome (?), I have been trying to arrange and rearrange all the cupboards, the pantry, kitchen, the guest bedroom.......
And i still don't have anything to show for it!!! Because I am not yet satisfied with the arrangements. 
Sigh....

Hopefully the coming few weeks will be better.  And i will actually let myself relax a little bit.

Some doodling to start the process.








2 comments:

  1. Lots of love to the doodling mommy! :* You should doodle a lot more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the encouragement dear :)

    ReplyDelete