3 May 2018

SCRATCH ART


A couple of months ago Tigerlily went to a friend's craft-themed birthday party. And came back with this amazing thing that just wow-ed me!
It was a pink, foam sheet crown for the kids to decorate, as they wished, by just scratching the surface of the foam. I was as smitten with it as my 5 yr old!!
Ever since, I was planning to get Tigerlily some sheets of this amazing paper (she is a craft-lover).

I didn't find the exact foam type sheets, but got a bunch of black coated scratch papers on Amazon.com. Although I told Tigerlily they were for her to explore, I was not one bit hesitant on jumping on the fun.... :D





  Once I started, I just couldn't stop. It is so addictive! Watching the pattern emerge as you make scratches on the surface.
What I learned, and the hard way, you can not undo any mistakes on this. Once you make a mark, it stays!


There is a variety of Scratch Art paper available. I got the rainbow background ones. There are also some with single colour backgrounds. With foil backgrounds, and some even with glitter backgrounds!



Watch this space for more of Scratch Art!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment